You know, I’ve heard the Thunder are pretty bad this year …
How bad are they?
The Thunder are so bad …
- when Clay Bennett fired PJ Carlesimo three weeks ago, PJ thanked him.
- Oklahoma State has scheduled them for a non-conference game.
- Vegas is considering taking them off the books for the remainder of the season.
- Ford is thinking of getting out of the naming rights for the arena because they don’t want to be associated with such a miserable product.
- that Luke Ridnour likes to watch OKC highlights, just to cheer himself up.
- the NBA is contemplating only playing 3 quarters when the Thunder play the Celtics in Boston.
- the Clippers/Thunder telecast Tuesday night came with a “May Not Be Suitable for Young Children” warning.
- Aubrey McClendon is actually glad to be at the office, just because it means he’s not watching them play.
- the team is starting to count broadcasters, trainers, and delivery men as part of the night’s attendance.
- Nick Collison asked Robert Swift if he could teach him how to injure himself.
- that when his wife asked what he wanted for Christmas, Scotty Brooks told her a bottle of vodka and a lobotomy.
- Clay Bennett’s wife cut his weekly allowance in half.
- their last broadcast was pre-empted to show Barry Switzer’s colonoscopy, and the ratings went up.
Haha! Great stuff! ;D
the Thunder are so bad ...
They play "I'm Sorry" when they introduce the starting lineups.
They make the Clippers look good.
Oklahoma TV stations now run a graphic with the won-loss record right above the stock ticker.
So, how many games have the Sonics won this year? Ooops, I forgot...
Ooh, Anonymous, BURN! Seattle's only two back in the win column from your proud franchise.
There's some great OK lovin' in the comments of Deadspin's post on Claylord winning Okayest Man of the Year.
actually technically, Seattle is ahead of the Thunder in the rankings by 11 games. We have fewer losses.
GET OVER IT SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!I HAVE NEVER-EVER LIKED/LOVED THEM TONICS' NOR THAT YOYO MASCOT!!!!!GLAD TO SEE HE TOO IS OUTTA WORK...MY BELOVED TRAILBLAZERS WILL IN FACT BE MOVED TO SEATTLE WITHIN THE NEXT 24MONTHES YOYO ALLEN WHOM OWNS ALOT OF SEA/DOWNTOWN TURF WILL MOVE THEM OUTTA MY BELOVED CITY PORTLAND...YOU SEACHICKENS BETTER START GETTING USED TO IT NO OUTSIDE TEAM WILL COME HERE OTHER THAN BELOVED TRAILBLAZERS I HAVE LOVED THEM SINCE INAUG INDUCTION 1975 THEY WILL RULE SEATLLE QUIT FOLLOWWING THE LOUSY FORMER TEAM THEY WILL ALWAYS STAY EAST' OF THE ROCKIES!!!!
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS BUT WE ARE NOT DEAF--YOU CAN TURN THE CAPS OFF!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment