You know, I’ve heard the Thunder are pretty bad this year …
How bad are they?
The Thunder are so bad …
- when Clay Bennett fired PJ Carlesimo three weeks ago, PJ thanked him.
- Oklahoma State has scheduled them for a non-conference game.
- Vegas is considering taking them off the books for the remainder of the season.
- Ford is thinking of getting out of the naming rights for the arena because they don’t want to be associated with such a miserable product.
- that Luke Ridnour likes to watch OKC highlights, just to cheer himself up.
- the NBA is contemplating only playing 3 quarters when the Thunder play the Celtics in Boston.
- the Clippers/Thunder telecast Tuesday night came with a “May Not Be Suitable for Young Children” warning.
- Aubrey McClendon is actually glad to be at the office, just because it means he’s not watching them play.
- the team is starting to count broadcasters, trainers, and delivery men as part of the night’s attendance.
- Nick Collison asked Robert Swift if he could teach him how to injure himself.
- that when his wife asked what he wanted for Christmas, Scotty Brooks told her a bottle of vodka and a lobotomy.
- Clay Bennett’s wife cut his weekly allowance in half.
- their last broadcast was pre-empted to show Barry Switzer’s colonoscopy, and the ratings went up.