Terrific video from half-time of a playoff game in 1987, which includes, among other nuggets:
- A young James Brown channeling his inner Billy Dee Williams
- A lengthy profile of Bernie Bickerstaff
- Update on the draft status of Derrick McKey and Vincent Askew
- Larry Brown's new contract with Kansas
- An ongoing cocaine/gambling investigation involving Dennis Johnson (!), Jack Sikma (!!), and Paul Mokeski (!!!)
Remember when half-time meant one guy giving highlights, and did NOT mean four people trying to speak as loudly as possible while still managing to not utter anything of importance?
Yeah, I miss those days, too.