Of course, we'd rather be in the news for the playoffs, but sometimes it takes adversity to bring attention to something.
At the moment, you can:
1. Vote for Seattle instead of OKC for the Sonics' home next year at espn.com (Sonics leading 70% to 30% thus far)
2. Read about how Jazz fans want to Save the Sonics at basketballjohn.com (yes, you read that right, the franchise of Stockton and Malone is on our side!)
3. With Malice showing support from Japan.
4. Third Quarter Collapse is backing the Sonics, and he has the photo to prove it.
5. South Florida, who jumped on the bandwagon sooner than just about anyone, is still there for the Sonics.
6. The Next Round with a list of why the Sonics are leaving, including a backhanded dig at OKC.
7. Canada lends a maple syrupy hand to help as well.
8. Christopher Cason at Bull Riding feels the pain of Sonic fans.
9. Henry Abbott at True Hoop, as always, throws support to Seattle.
10. Cav fans - and those are some fans who know pain - are putting together a petition to Save the Sonics.
There are dozens of more sites out there trumpeting the cause, the most important being, of course, SonicsCentral, which has spearheaded this effort from the beginning. Thanks to everyone who is keeping this story at the front of everyone's mind.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: David Stern and Clay Bennett want this story to disappear. You can keep that from happening!