- Kurt Thomas is the worst finisher in the NBA.
- Luke Ridnour and Kevin Durant should really spend more time together.
- Do you think a few of the Jazz have been using Karl Malone's "muscle cream"?
- There have been some pretty ugly guys in the NBA. Andrei Kirilenko is the ugliest. For the sake of the human race, let's hope this AK-47 is shooting blanks.
- I would rather see Delonte West on the court than Earl Watson.
- Were the "Dunking Ushers" really the best halftime show the Sonics could come up with? Especially since they already used them between quarters? And about 4000 TIMES THIS SEASON? Is this organization even trying to entertain us anymore? I hate you, Sonics Halftime Coordinator.
- The Sonics played great defense for almost the entire second quarter.
- Was Nick Collison really the best choice to talk about Black History Month?
- Anyone cheering for the Utah Jazz at a Sonics game in Seattle should be beaten to death. Even if they're children.
- The Sonics would have a much better record if games were only three quarters.
Thursday, February 14
Sonics Halftime Report
I was at last night's game, and I think it summed up the first half of the season pretty well: brief moments of brilliance completely negated by the final score. Here are some random thoughts I had while sitting in a half-full (or half-empty?) Key Arena last night: